Losing all formatting on deployed site (v12)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
Aleks
User

Losing all formatting on deployed site (v12)

Post by Aleks »

My project work fine on my localhost but when I upload it to my hosting company's server all the formatting disappears and I only able to see the text without the CSS formatting. If there is already information regarding this on this forum a point to where I can find it would be appreciated.

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

Double check if you have uploaded the CSS file (check the CSS folder to verify).

Aleks
User

Post by Aleks »

Yes, the aspxcss folder has the same css files uploaded as in the development localhost.

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

You need to check if this folder "bootstrap3" exists as well. If still not sure, you can press F12 and click "Console" to investigate.

Aleks
User

Post by Aleks »

Console shows the following Errors:

ReferenceError: ew_Language is not defined[Learn More] login.cshtml:50:6
ReferenceError: ew_Form is not defined[Learn More] login.cshtml:110:5
TypeError: flogin is undefined[Learn More] login.cshtml:187:1

Also a warning about using password fields login on an unsecure http: site

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

It seems that ewx12.js is missing.

Better to upload ALL the files again to test. You have to verify if ALL the files uploaded successfully.

Aleks
User

Post by Aleks »

Verified the ewx12.js file is in the aspxjs folder.

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

You have to verify if ALL the files uploaded successfully.
ReferenceError: ew_Language is not defined[Learn More] login.cshtml:50:6

Have you verified if ALL the files uploaded successfully and the correct path? Also, check the file "login.cshtml" in local machine and in Hosting to verify if it is the same.

Press F12 in your browser, check the Network tab and see if ewp12.js is loaded successfully by your browser.