Hosting problem

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
cornesmit
User

Hosting problem

Post by cornesmit »

My siteworks 100% on local pc connecting to database hosted by godaddy
The moment i move my site to godaddy windows hosting (PLESK frontend it gives me the following error)

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

Line 72: <add assembly="System.DirectoryServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A" />
Line 73: <!-- Optional -->
Line 74: <add assembly="System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
Line 75: </assemblies>
Line 76: <codeSubDirectories>

Source File: G:\PleskVhosts\remoteaccess.mobi\httpdocs\tiltup\web.config Line: 74

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18449

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Upload all .dll files (generated in the "bin" folder under the application root of your project) to the bin folder of your site.

Check with your hosting to see if they support ASP.NET Web Pages (Razor). Read help file topic "Introduction to ASP.NET Web Pages (Razor)" for more details.

tonylclayton
User

Post by tonylclayton »

I'm having the exact same problem on one of our on-premise servers. It's a new server running Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit) and it shows that .Net 4.5 is installed. I have copied everything in the bin folder of my dev PC (Win 8.1) to the bin folder on the server. Did you ever find a solution to this?

tonylclayton
User

Post by tonylclayton »

Ok, I found and fixed the problem. I had to download and install Web Pages v2 on my new server;

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=34600