QueryString Login

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
GSA
User

QueryString Login

Post by GSA »

Hello All,

I am having trouble with querystring logins in ASP.Net Maker 2017.02.

ok so the querystring is formed like this string qryurl = "localhost:5000/login?username=Usename&password=password&table=dmp_sitesview/583?showdetail="; this querystring string comes from and external source with the purpose of authenticating the user and filtering the record set.

What is happening is the user authenticates just fine, but the "table=dmp_sitesview/583?showdetail=" gets stripped out when the user has to navigate to the site they are looking for. how can I intercept this behaviour and grab the "table=dmp_sitesview/583?showdetail=" and add it as the return url, so once authenticated the page then redirects to the appropriate page with the filter?

I have tried to re-write the querystring from the login page (startup) but asp.net core does not support HttpContext.Current.....
I have also tried if (ew_Get("table") != "") ew_Cookie["lasturl"] = ew_Get("table"); but the debugger chucks a wobbly saying that the ew_Cookie function is undefined.

any help would be appreciated.

GSA
User

Post by GSA »

I have resolved the issue by grabing the username and password and adding then to session then writing a custom auth method and passing those variables then rewriting the querystring.