Compiler incompatibility - generate fails

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
paulheinsohn
User

Compiler incompatibility - generate fails

Post by paulheinsohn »

Hi I can't get past the generate step. I have Visual Studio 2015 Community Installed and am running it on a Windows 7 box. Below is the error I am getting. Can anyone help me straighten this out? I am not really a desktop support type so any step by step suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 4.6.1532.0 for C# 5 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

This compiler is provided as part of the Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, but only supports language versions up to C# 5, which is no longer the latest version. For compilers that support newer versions of the C# programming language, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=533240

resultsadd.cs(621,12): error CS1061: 'bool' does not contain a definition for 'SetDbValue' and no extension method 'SetDbValue' accepting a first argument of type 'bool' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
resultsadd.cs(621,41): error CS1061: 'bool' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentValue' and no extension method 'CurrentValue' accepting a first argument of type 'bool' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
resultsedit.cs(648,11): error CS1061: 'bool' does not contain a definition for 'SetDbValue' and no extension method 'SetDbValue' accepting a first argument of type 'bool' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
resultsedit.cs(648,40): error CS1061: 'bool' does not contain a definition for 'CurrentValue' and no extension method 'CurrentValue' accepting a first argument of type 'bool' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
resultsedit.cs(648,82): error CS1061: 'bool' does not contain a definition for 'ReadOnly' and no extension method 'ReadOnly' accepting a first argument of type 'bool' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

Make sure you use the latest version (v12.0.4) and make sure you have generated all files including those under "Other Files".

What is the database? Try to post the table schema (for table results).