New Database table

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
Thomas.Hoffner
User

New Database table

Post by Thomas.Hoffner »

Hello

In my database there are many of different tables. So only a few of them I have added in my ASP-NET maker Project.
Now they add a new table in this Database. How can I add (synchronizes) only this new database table in my Project.

Con anybody help me !

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

If you click "synchronize", the new tables will be detected. You can't select which table to be added. I think you can only uncheck the tables that you do not need.

Thomas.Hoffner
User

Post by Thomas.Hoffner »

Hello motfs

Thanks for help - You are right. You can only uncheck the tables that you do not need.
But than the ASP.NET Maker Project file (*.agx) get rather big. And for all tables the multi languge Texts will be generated.
In my opinion that is not very comfortable.

I think that will be a good function in a next version, that i can select the table I want to be added in my ASP.NET maker Project.

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

You can check this option "Load tables dynamically" under Database panel (work for new project only). See Database -> Dynamic Table Loading in help file for more details.