Custom template list page

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
rene
User

Custom template list page

Post by rene »

Hi,

We have a problem with our Custom template list page.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unexpected "for" keyword after "@" character. Once inside code, you do not need to prefix constructs like "for" with "@".

Source Error:

Line 398:<script id="tpm_Supportlist" type="text/html">
Line 399:<span id="ct_Support_list">@if (Support_list.RowCnt > 0) {
Line 400:@for (int i = Support_list.StartRowCnt; i <= Support_list.RowCnt; i++) {
Line 401:<tr @Html.Raw(Support_list.Attrs[i].RowAttrs)>
Line 402: {{include tmpl="#tpob@(i)Support"/}}<td>{{include tmpl="#tpx@(i)Support_SupportDatum"/}}</td>

Source File: /werknemer/new/Supportlist.cshtml Line: 400

This is our code and how to solve this.

<table>
<tr{{{row_attrs}}}>
<td width="45px">{{{list_options_2}}}</td><td width="40px">{{{value JAARTAL}}}</td>
<td width="32px">{{{value WEEKNUMMER}}}</td>
<td width="370px">{{{caption DEBITEURENNUMMER}}}:&nbsp;{{{value DEBITEURENNUMMER}}}</td>
<td width="50px"></td><td width="290px" class="WERKNEMER_AKKOORD_COLOR">{{{caption WERKNEMER_AKKOORD}}}:&nbsp;{{{value WERKNEMER_AKKOORD}}}{{{value WERKNEMER_AKKOORD_DATUM}}}</td>
<td width="50px"></td><td width="290px" class="OPDRACHTGEVER_AKKOORD_COLOR">{{{caption OPDRACHTGEVER_AKKOORD}}}:&nbsp;{{{value OPDRACHTGEVER_AKKOORD}}}{{{value OPDRACHTGEVER_AKKOORD_DATUM}}}</td>
</tr>
</table>

Regards,

Rene

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

Try to follow the Example 3 in Custom Template (in help file) to regenerate the files to see. Make sure you have entered correctly in CustomTemplateHeader/CustomTemplateBody/CustomTemplateFooter.