CustomTemplateSearch with field between

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
VanessaOlimpio
User

CustomTemplateSearch with field between

Post by VanessaOlimpio »

Good morning I'm creating a custom search page and on the CustomTemplateSearch insert the date field calendar to search between dates , so using BETWEEN . However to enter the field in the customization appears with an error on the page .

CustomTemplateSearch

< Div class = "container -fluid ">
{ { { }}} DtFto <br>
< / Div >

On page appears with the following expression
#tpw_mapa_DtFto

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

On page appears with the following expression
#tpw_mapa_DtFto

You mean the page display above text. Any error to search? Maybe, you can try to use ">" "<" instead of "Between".

VanessaOlimpio
User

Post by VanessaOlimpio »

Good Morning

I'm doing a custom page that contains a Search field BETWEEN Date Date .

However to access the browser displays the following error #tpw_mapa_DtFto

I found that the configuration field has not this option "> " "<" . where can I set this up ?

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

Try to change Search Opr 1 from "Between" to ">" and change Search Opr 2 to "<".

VanessaOlimpio
User

Post by VanessaOlimpio »

Good Morning!
I auditioned the way passed me , however it continues displaying the symbols of search "> " "<" . Is there any way to hide these symbols directly into the system !

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

VanessaOlimpio wrote:
however it continues displaying the symbols of search "> " "<"

Do you mean you do not want to show the operator, ">"? If that's the case, simply use Startup Script (Client Scripts -> Table-Specific -> List Page -> Startup Script) to hide it, e.g.:

$("<selector>").hide(); // View HTML source to find the appropriate selector to replace <selector>