error login

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
rodrigofaustino2
User

error login

Post by rodrigofaustino2 »

I'm in trouble when I generate the login page to the system when to generate code had admin, admin logs normally but the users registered in the database not logam, I can not register new User shows me the following error, help

Invalid object name 'Usuarios'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'Usuarios'.

Source Error:

Line 3868: {
Line 3869: using (var cmd = OpenCommand(Sql)) { // Use new connection
Line 3870: return cmd.ExecuteNonQuery();
Line 3871: }
Line 3872: }

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rac\App_Code\AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2_dll\aspxfn12.cs Line: 3870

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'Usuarios'.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action1 wrapCloseInAction) +3242916
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) +345
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) +4927
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite) +1287
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource
1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite) +367
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +386
cConnectionBase.ExecuteNonQuery(String Sql) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rac\App_Code\AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2_dll\aspxfn12.cs:3870
cUserProfile.SaveProfileToDatabase(String usr) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rac\App_Code\AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2_dll\aspxfn12.cs:7597
cUserProfile.IsValidUser(String usr, String SessionID) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rac\App_Code\AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2_dll\aspxfn12.cs:7657
cAdvancedSecurityBase.ValidateUser(String& usr, String& pwd, Boolean autologin) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rac\App_Code\AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2_dll\aspxfn12.cs:6828
cregister_base2.Page_Main() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rac\App_Code\AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2_dll\register.cs:377
ASP._Page_register_cshtml.Execute() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rac\register.cshtml:57
System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() +253
System.Web.WebPages.WebPage.ExecutePageHierarchy(IEnumerable
1 executors) +101
System.Web.WebPages.WebPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() +186
System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) +107
System.Web.WebPages.WebPageHttpHandler.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContextBase httpContext) +143

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.81.0

rodrigofaustino2
User

Post by rodrigofaustino2 »

I found the error to the problem of not logging in, there was a conflict with the enabling
security>>advanced security>>>user login options>>>Disallow concurrent login
to disable this function login function normally, but must have it enabled on my system because I do not want the same User log of various local