Excel export

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
jleraj
User

Excel export

Post by jleraj »

Friends

I have integrated an ASP.Net report maker project into ASP.Net maker project. But after this, when I try to export a report into excel, it is not displayed as the following, when I open it in excel.

//

<style type="text/css">	

.ewSiteTitle{font-weight:bold;font-size:13px;}
html,body{height:100%;}
.ewHeaderRow{background-color:#008000;color:inherit;}
.ewContentTable{width:100%;border-spacing:0;}
.ewMenuColumn{background-color:#f5f5f5;color:inherit;width:180px;vertical-align:top;padding:0;}
.ewContentColumn{background-color:inherit;padding:16px;vertical-align:top;}
.ewFooterRow{background-color:#ff0000;color:#ffffff;}
.ewFooterText{padding:4px;}
#RootMenu{width:100%;border:0;border-radius:0;box-shadow:none;background-color:transparent;display:block;position:relative;}
#RootMenu .dropdown-menu{background-color:#f5f5f5;}
#RootMenu .dropdown-submenu.disabled:hover>a:after{border-left-color:#cccccc;}
#RootMenu li{margin:0;font-size:11px;font-family:"Verdana";}
#RootMenu li a{text-decoration:none;}
.dropdown-header{display:block;padding:3px 20px;font-size:9.35px;line-height:16px;color:#999999;}
.ewForm{margin:0;padding:0;}

//

But if I run same report separately as an independent project, it works properly. Can someone advise please ?

motfs
User

Post by motfs »

Double check if you have enabled "Compatability Properties" for ASP.NET Report Maker to generate the files into the ASP.NET Maker's folder. See Tutorial - Compatibility Properties - Integrating with existing ASP.NET Maker project in the help file for more details.

jleraj
User

Post by jleraj »

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I already enabled the subject settings and again yes, I went through the Tutorial several times. I will do both again anyway. Meanwhile, Can you please find any other possible cause ?

Regards