Compilation Error

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Maker. Note that this is not support forum.
johnq126
User

Compilation Error

Post by johnq126 »

I installed asp.net maker 12. and hardcoded admin id and password. when I tried to login, i got this error message. how do i fix it ?

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'clogin_base' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 4: // Page class (login)
Line 5: //
Line 6: public class clogin<C, S> : clogin_base<C, S>
Line 7: where C : cConnection, new()
Line 8: where S : cAdvancedSecurity, new()

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\project1\login.cshtml Line: 6

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Your script generation is probably incomplete. Generate ALL files/folders again with the [Clear folder] option = "App_Code and destination folder (Delete all)" and try again.

johnq126
User

Post by johnq126 »

now , i m getting a different error.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'DirectoryServices' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 23: using System.Linq;
Line 24: using System.Dynamic;
Line 25: using System.DirectoryServices;
Line 26: using System.DirectoryServices.Protocols;
Line 27: using Microsoft.VisualBasic;

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\project1\App_Code\AspNetMaker12_project1\ewevent12.cs Line: 25

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Make sure that you have configured your web site as an ASP.NET 4.0 application.

johnq126
User

Post by johnq126 »

Application pool is using .net framework v.4.0.30319. Still the same error. what else do I have to do ?

johnq126
User

Post by johnq126 »

never mind. i got it fixed.