Video tutorials

mirage
User

Video tutorials

Post by mirage »

An in depth instructional video is greatly needed for this program. I have been building PHP applications for years but am fairly lost at how to use this program beyond the basic functions.

starquest321
User

Post by starquest321 »

I disagree. There is extensive support in terms of documentation :: help files :: fourms. All you have to do is read.

amiens80
User

Post by amiens80 »

it could be great to have an official youtube channel for phpmaker
or just a subforum here where we could post link to video website to show tutorials.
i know it requires some time to moderate this channel/subforum.

shaunroth
User

Post by shaunroth »

Just create a youtube channel and show step by step instructions how to do certain customizations. This way the learning can be recorded for all to use any time. There are so many features that I don't understand or know how to use properly. Especially with the server events.

ASHKAR
User

Post by ASHKAR »

Is there a tutorial official channel learn phpmaker?
Or any channel learn how to make full project? Making full project that covers all feature is so important
The problem is, I can't focus when reading without videos
Videos make me more focused and see what happen in real time, reading make me imagine how will it be and make me out of focus.

Demo project is nice, but not good as making video
Demo will not explain why this happen
I should read the tutorials 😊
But it will be more hard than videos
I have to test it step by step to see the result , but in videos i see the result without confusion πŸ˜…

Thanks 😊