Horizontal Scroll Bar at Footer

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
shahparzsoft
User

Horizontal Scroll Bar at Footer

Post by shahparzsoft »

I am using PHP Maker version 2018.

If i have some columns which are not fitting on the screen, then there is no scroll bar appears at the footer.
For this reason i am unable to view all columns of one row.

Please advise

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Are you sure you have already enabled "ScrollingTable" extension?

shahparzsoft
User

Post by shahparzsoft »

This is not concerned with the scrolling table extension. It is the general footer scroll bar.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

shahparzsoft wrote:
If i have some columns which are not fitting on the screen

What kind of columns? Please explain it in more detail for more discussion.

shahparzsoft
User

Post by shahparzsoft »

I mean to say that when we open any list page, and we have 15 columns in a list page,
the page only shows 5 columns, if we want to scroll to view the remaining columns,
then there is no scroll bar to view the remaining columns.

Vertical scroll bar of chrome is available but horizontal scroll bar is not available.

Please advise.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

That's why you need to use "ScrollingTable" extensions for such case. If you don't use it, then there is no horizontal scrolling appears at the bottom of your browser. This could be happened, since PHPMaker 2018 uses AdminLTE template that has behavior the width of the generated web application will not affect the entire main table in List page. In other words, you need to handle the main table in List page by using ScrollingTable extension.