Check grid list

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
FelipeRau12
User

Check grid list

Post by FelipeRau12 »

Hello,

I have a very specific need. In the grid in the list it is possible to add buttons using the script
below. I would in place of the button add a checkbox is it possible how do I do this?

List page --> Page_Render
$this->OtherOptions["addedit"]->UseDropDownButton = FALSE;
$my_options = &$this->OtherOptions;
$my_option = $my_options["detail"];
$my_item = &$my_option->Add("pdf");
$my_item->Body = "<a class=\"ewRowLink ewCopy\" title=\"\" data-table=\"NFeC\" data-caption=\"Baixar Arquivo\" href=\"javascript:void(0);\" onclick=\"ew_ModalDialogShowEmail({lnk:this,url:'auxemail_popup.php?ec=".CurrentUserID()."&dx=".$this->dtemissao_b09->AdvancedSearch->SearchValue."&dy=".$this->dtemissao_b09->AdvancedSearch->SearchValue2."&cl=".$this->cdcliente->AdvancedSearch->SearchValue."',caption:'Baixar Arquivo'});\" data-original-title=\"Enviar\"><span data-phrase=\"AddLink\" class=\"fa fa-file-archive-o\" data-caption=\"Baixar Arquivos\"></span></a>";
$my_item->Visible = True;

Thanks

sangnandar
User

Post by sangnandar »

Unlike button, a checkbox when it is clicked usually submit something into the database. Is it the expecting behavior for you?
It it does, then you need to use row custom action to do this.
Refer to help file: Table Specific -> List Page -> Page Load, for more information and examples.

FelipeRau12
User

Post by FelipeRau12 »

Thanks for the feedback.

This will be used to indicate a feature option that includes on-screen.

What I am not getting is to include the checkbox, at the top of the grid, I need a sample script for this.

I just need a script to put a checkbox in the option indicated above.

Thanks

Felipe Rau

sangnandar
User

Post by sangnandar »

I can't fully understand your goal. What is this checkbox will actually do? Judging from the code on your first post, your goal is to launch modal dialog. Normally you need a button to launch modal.

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

FelipeRau12 wrote:
I just need a script to put a checkbox in the option indicated above.

Have you tried to add the HTML of the checkbox to the body of your button?

For example:
$my_item->Body = "<Input type='checkbox' value='xxx'>";

FelipeRau12
User

Post by FelipeRau12 »

Hello,

As for the application within the database I turn this around

I just need a script to include a checkbox on the grid the above example does not work.

The explanation:

I have 2 buttons on the grid to perform a determine functionality. The checkbox would be to send in the form if a given script has or does not have to be executed, I will not write anything at the database level

I've tried in several ways to include a checkbox at the top of the grid I'm not getting, I just need a script that works.

Thanks