More Details Table with one Master Table

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Fakiro82
User

More Details Table with one Master Table

Post by Fakiro82 »

Hi,
With Phpmaker 2018 it is possible to have in a single form all the detail tables related to a master table?
Example:
I have Master Table with Customers and I need to see in single form Customers with Join Order and Order details in join with Order (in this way Customer-->Order-->OrderDetails).
How can I do to see all (customer, order and order details table all together) from Customers form the other two details in join?

Thank you so much,
Andrea.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Currently, it is not supported.

However, you may simplify the form by using "Order" -> "OrderDetails" master/table. To input the new Customer record, then you may simply generate the Add on-the-fly feature in "CustomerID" field in your "Order" table.

Fakiro82
User

Post by Fakiro82 »

Hi mobhar,
I'm sorry but I don't understand how can I do this.
Sorry.

Can you explain me "To input the new Customer record, then you may simply generate the Add on-the-fly feature in "CustomerID" field in your "Order" table."?

Thank you so much,
Andrea.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

It means, you may simply add the new Customer record from "Orders" table via "CustomerID" field, as long as you have already setup that field as "Lookup Table" and you have already enabled "Allow add" option from "Lookup Table" pane of "Fields" setup.