Double Click to Display Lookup Modal Dialog

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
mobhar
User

Double Click to Display Lookup Modal Dialog

Post by mobhar »

My clients often do double-click action on the Lookup area or Lookup icon for displaying the Modal dialog of a lookup field. The Modal Dialog is displayed normally, unfortunately, the Search textbox will become two (instead of one Search textbox as usual). This is the first abnormal condition.

After that, my clients select one of the options there (yes, in this case, I did not use "Multiple" option), and hit the Submit button on the Modal dialog. The Modal dialog is disappear normally, unfortunately all the ten items (by default 10 records per page for that Lookup record) in the Modal Dialog will be displayed in the origin Lookup area. This is the second abnormal condition.

Thoughts?

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

If you are a registered user, click Tools -> Update Template to update to the latest template and try again.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Thank you, now it works properly. Make sure to do hard-refresh/reload the page, especially the generated "ewp14.js" file.