no checkboxes for primary key column

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
Upgrayedd
User

no checkboxes for primary key column

Post by Upgrayedd »

So I'm trying to test this software out and learn it, but tutorial seems to have checkboxes where I don't.

For example...primary key column in the Field Setup page does not show as checkboxes.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I feel like at this point it is just user error of somebody like me just learning through trial by error. If I click the "primary key" box on my table, it will pop up and acknowledge it + take away the primary key. If I click it again, same thing but makes it primary. So it is as if there is a checkbox there, but there isn't.

Help an idiot out.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

1. What PHPMaker version are you using?
  2. What operating system are you using?
  3. When you install PHPMaker, then make sure to right click the exe file, and select "Run as Administrator".

Upgrayedd
User

Post by Upgrayedd »

Sorry, terrible at giving basic information.

PHPMaker 2018
Windows 10 build 17025.

Tried run as admin, think will make a difference to re-install with installer ran as admin?

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Your registry might be corrupted. Try delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PHPMaker\14.0 and then open PHPMaker again. (Reinstallation should also work because the installer will delete registry during uninstallation.)