Custom URL port not working with file upload

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
jornvdcb
User

Custom URL port not working with file upload

Post by jornvdcb »

Hi,

I've created my first project with PHPMaker and everything is working from localhost and from another pc with the local IP.

Due to company reasons I had to use another port then 80.
When I connect to the website with the domain name everything is working except for the file upload.

If I upload an attachement it gives me the following url:
://_:10000/projecttest/ewupload13.php?rnd=42303070&id=x_attachements&table=payments&x_attachements=offices-buildings.png&version=thumbnail&download=1

while it should be returning:
://myserver.synology.me:10000/projecttest/ewupload13.php?rnd=42303070&id=x_attachements&table=payments&x_attachements=offices-buildings.png&version=thumbnail&download=1

If I debug it with chrome I get the following Error in the console coming from ewupload13.php: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

How can I fix this conversion with the proper port attached to the URL?

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

Cannot simulate your problem, I changed the port to 1000 to test with localhost:1000, upload and display image are working fine.

jornvdcb
User

Post by jornvdcb »

Dear,

I've changed the port now to 8080 and now it works. It seems to be a problem with digits higher then 4. Thank you