Access violation error after switching Windows user account

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
kirondedshem
User

Access violation error after switching Windows user account

Post by kirondedshem »

Ive experienced Access violation errors a number of times, But since all it does is stop you from working, If I click ok multiple times untill the dialogs all disappear, I always ensure to save project then close it and reopen it. This fixes it so since I can still save the projects its not to bad for me but in times when it makes phpmaker iresponsive thata when it irritates the most coz I cant even save my progress

Although it has happened on multiple occasions and hard to track down the cause there is one I know that always happens even now.
I have two user accounts on my windows machine and always need to switch between them to access emails etc.
Am on windows 10 so I dont know if it still happens on others

1. Open demo project in php maker or even multiple phpmaker windows with different projects loaded
  2. go to start->switch user accounts and log into another account.
  3. while in that other account -> click start->switch user accounts and log back into your initial account.
  4. When I click on an open php maker project maybe on code section, The access violation error popup.