problems with the jcalendar (v2017)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
vertigo666
User

problems with the jcalendar (v2017)

Post by vertigo666 »

I have a problem with the use of the date / time picker, as sometimes in my add / edit page the calendar icon does not work.
I check the code of the page in inspecting code and in console I get 2 errors but I do not know how to fix it.
I use the 2017 version of phpmaker. Hopefully someone can help me.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Always post the error message for more discussion.

vertigo666
User

Post by vertigo666 »

Sorry for that, the error is that sometimes the calendar appears very high and other times the click does not appear, so you have to update the add / edit page again.

in console I see this: Failed to load resource: the server calendar/lang/calendar-es-419.js? = 1510238068625 responded with a status of 404 (Not found).

this happens concurrently, although I clarify that the calendar works, I use in my pages to add / edit the modal form

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

in console I see this: Failed to load resource: the server calendar/lang/calendar-es-419.js?
= 1510238068625 responded with a status of 404 (Not found).

The jsCalendar will try to load the corresponding language file with the id of your language file.

For example:
id in language file is "eng1234" then the calendar will load "calendar-eng1234.js

So double check the id of your language file is existing in the "<application root>/calendar/lang".

You need to create the calendar-es-419.js yourself, for example, copy from calendar-es.js.