enable primary field for autofill in master/detail

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
vertigo666
User

enable primary field for autofill in master/detail

Post by vertigo666 »

I have two tables one is called computers inventory (master) and the other computer_commands (detail), I establish the relation in the master / detail option in table configurations of my table inventory_computers.

the problem is that at the moment of wanting to add a computer_computer from inventory_computers the code appears to me only read and I need it enabled since using that field as a drop-down list I choose the code and I select the other data using autofill, how can I make that field which is primary key and serves me as a link to use master / detail work as a configured autofill field works.

thanks for your help and support

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

There is no such option to change the foreign key field of the detail table when in the Master/Detail add or the detail table add page with the foreign key in the URL parameter.

For example:
Order_Detailsadd.php?showmaster=Orders&fk_OrderID=10248

You can update the link of the button, and make it go to the detail table add page directly.

For example:
Order_Detailsadd.php

To update the link, you can use jQuery function .attr() to update the attribute of the link.

For example:
$("#<ID of the button>").attr("href","<URL>");