How to integrate one page in another website?

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
YogiYang
User

How to integrate one page in another website?

Post by YogiYang »

Hello,

I have a complete web application built using core PHP.

It is working and functional. I am trying to generate the admin section of this in PHPMaker.

I have a need to integrate only one page (in admin section) as generated by PHPMaker in the main web app. For this particular case I do not need the header, footer, side navigation menu bar and bread crumbs.

How can I integrate this one single web page as generated for Admin section in the main web app (located in another directory)?

This one page is for adding user entered data in DB.

Once this page is submitted I want to show a web page or message stating that data entered by user has been submitted successfully to site admin for verification.

TIA

Yogi Yang

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

You may simply use "Custom Files" feature in PHPMaker. Just read and learn that topic from PHPMaker Help menu for more info.

YogiYang
User

Post by YogiYang »

I have already done this but my problem is adding a link in the page generated by PHPMaker which will when clicked show the Custom File in a Modal dialog.

Please guide me.

TIA

Yogi Yang

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

YogiYang wrote:
when clicked show the Custom File in a Modal dialog.

The answer is related to this post: http://www.hkvforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41253

YogiYang
User

Post by YogiYang »

Hello,

Thanks for the hint but one part of my question still stand unanswered. How can I add a button or link which the user can click to a page?

TIA

Yogi Yang

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Just refer to the generated page that is displaying a button or link to open another page. There are some classes that you need to use for that so that the look and feel will match with the existing style.