auto fill used modal (add, edit)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
FelipeRau12
User

auto fill used modal (add, edit)

Post by FelipeRau12 »

Hello

I'm trying to use auto fill on a screen with modal (add, edit) enabled, it's not working.

If you disable the modal option, auto fill works correctly.

Do I need to do something to run auto fill with the modal (add, edit) option enabled?

Thanks

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

No need to setup anything for AutoFill in Modal Dialog. Press F12 in your browser, check the Console panel for JavaScript error, check the Network panel for HTTP response from the page after triggering AutoFill.

If you are registered user, you can also send the required info to support for testing: http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/support.asp

FelipeRau12
User

Post by FelipeRau12 »

Hello,

I did as you told me. This is generating this error message.
What could it be?

api.js'%3E Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
VM6991:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (<anonymous>:5:43)
at i (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)
at Object.add [as done] (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)
at n.fn.init.n.fn.ready (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)
at <anonymous>:4:13
at ew_AddScript (ewp13.js:6)
at ew_ExecScript (ewp13.js:6)
at Object.d [as success] (ewp13.js:7)
at i (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.12.4.min.js:2)

arbei
User

Post by arbei »

FelipeRau12 wrote:
VM6991:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
at ew_AddScript (ewp13.js:6)
at ew_ExecScript (ewp13.js:6)

If you have added some JavaScript (e.g. in Startup Script) in the Add/Edit page which try to use xxx.style, double check your code.

FelipeRau12
User

Post by FelipeRau12 »

Yes, I solved this problem js

Now he has managed to isolate the problem. It is not working when connected to a master / detail table.

When I try to add a record in detail and it is in modal form. Auto fill does not work. Would you have any idea why this occurs?

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

FelipeRau12 wrote:
When I try to add a record in detail and it is in modal form.

There is no modal dialog for Master/Detail-Add/Edit in PHPMaker. If you make the dialog yourself, you'll need to handle JavaScript problems caused by it.

If you just edit a single record in the detail table's List with modal dialog, it is same as any other single table without Master/Detail and it does work. If not...
Webmaster wrote:
If you are registered user, you can also send the required info to support for testing:
http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/support.asp