Hide master/detail button

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
ichanz
User

Hide master/detail button

Post by ichanz »

Hi there,

I would like to hide master/detail button on every row of the list page.

I've been using ( as on the help file ) :

function ListOptions_Rendering() {
$GLOBALS["inquiry_grid"]->DetailAdd = TRUE; // Set to TRUE or FALSE conditionally
$GLOBALS["inquiry_grid"]->DetailEdit = FALSE; // Set to TRUE or FALSE conditionally
$GLOBALS["inquiry_grid"]->DetailView = FALSE; // Set to TRUE or FALSE conditionally
}

The button is come up when master/detail is setup,
is there any chance that i can hide that button,
i can manage to set off the master detail add / edit / view button,
but I still need that master/detail table as I already set other button to suit my need.
Thank you.

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

First of all, make sure you use v2018.0.1 or newer. The posted code is from v2018 help file, it will not work for any previous versions and it works with Master/Detail-Add/View/Edit links, not any other links.

If you use that event, the event should be written for the List page of the master table, not for the detail table.

After writing your ListOptions_Rendering event, make sure you re-generate and re-upload the List page of the MASTER table (not DETAIL table).

If you are a registered user, you can also send your project file to support:
http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/support.asp

ichanz
User

Post by ichanz »

tks for immediate reply,

If you use event, the event should be written for the List page of the master table, not for the detail table.
the "posted issues" is written on "list page" of master table.

If you are a registered user, you can also send your project file to support
ok, i will send my project file, Thank you.