Does not send email when I customize the view (v12)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
chambri
User

Does not send email when I customize the view (v12)

Post by chambri »

I have presonalized the view, and configured so that it can be exported in pdf and send by email.
When I send it to email, the web is processed, but does not end the submission, does not even send an error, no popup screen comes out of finalization.

The version of phpmaker that I use is 12.

I've tried if it could be a bug of the modified code in the template, but even putting a simple vowel, and everything else in white, does not send me anything.
If I clean the template, it works, but if I put for example: hello world, it does not send anything.

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

chambri wrote:
but if I put for example: hello world, it does not send anything.

Please post your code/customization for more discussion. Explain in more detail, in which part did you put that "hello world"?

chambri
User

Post by chambri »

Inside code server -> custom templates -> View page -> custom template

The template in the view is displayed correctly, in addition it is exported to pdf correctly, the problem is when it is sent by email, it does not finish sending itself.

This is the code that is generated in the document. Tarifaview.php

<div id="tpd_tarifasview" class="ewCustomTemplate"></div>
<script id="tpm_tarifasview" type="text/html">
<div id="ct_tarifas_view">hello world</br>
{{include tmpl="#tpc_tarifas_NombreTarifas"/}}&nbsp;{{include tmpl="#tpx_tarifas_NombreTarifas"/}}</br>
{{include tmpl="#tpc_tarifas_CondicionesTarifas"/}}&nbsp;{{include tmpl="#tpx_tarifas_CondicionesTarifas"/}}
</div>
</script>

-> custom templates -> Wiew page -> custom template
View only failure.

custom templates -> List page -> custom template
In the list works perfectly.

dsingh
User

Post by dsingh »

I agreed.. i am also facing the same error. even with version 2020. thanks for addressing.