audittrail table values saving in wrong fields (v2017)

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
kumar
User

audittrail table values saving in wrong fields (v2017)

Post by kumar »

I set audittrail table and selected filed names manually. But I observed that oldvalue is saving into a field 'New Value' and newvalue is saving into a field 'Old Value'.
I verified audittrail table setting and everything is fine. What might be the reason for this? (v2017.0.07)

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

kumar wrote:
I set audittrail table and selected filed names manually.

Double check your settings, perhaps the oldvalue is assigned to New Value, and newvalue is assigned to Old Value.

kumar
User

Post by kumar »

I verified again. oldvalue is assigned to Old Value and newvalue is assigned to New Value. I generated all files and tested again. But still problem exists.
or How can I assign values to audittrail table fields manually in AuditTrail_Inserting() event?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Then please post your code/customization in that "AuditTrail_Inserting" server event for more discussion.

kumar
User

Post by kumar »

I didn't write anything in the AuditTrail_Inserting event. I have just set audittrail table setting in PHP tab and tested the result.
Is any way to assign values for oldvalue and newvalue fields of audittrail table in the AuditTrail_Inserting event using code?