Can't create view table

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
vickie622
User

Can't create view table

Post by vickie622 »

Hi Everyone,
I am using PHPMaker 2017 and everything was fine. All of a sudden, my phpmaker panel can't generate view table in mysql database. The view table can be created but there's no field in it.
My previous creations are still there but I can't change or modify anything as the changes won't apply. I have contacted bluehost and they said they check everything in my account and there's nothing wrong as everything is working in my bluehost database.

Can someone please tell me what I can do to make it work again. It was fine yesterday and now I can't create any view table...
And I have primary key in all of my tables.

Thank you.

vickie622
User

Post by vickie622 »

It just came to my attention. The view table was created successfully in bluehsot database, it has all the fields and content. But it doesn't show in phpmaker panel, therefore, I couldn't see any fields.
So it's not the database server issue.
Please, anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks..............

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

If you are using Database View as the object in your project, make sure you have already syncrhonized your project to the database schema; just click on "Tools" -> "Synchronize" and accept the changes (if any).

If you are using Custom View, then make sure it can display the result from your PHPMaker project side.