Multi-Page Titles Not Updating

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
SiteCrafter
User

Multi-Page Titles Not Updating

Post by SiteCrafter »

In v2017, I have created an add and an edit form for a table and found it to be very long (many fields), so seeing that a Multi-Page form was possible ... I decided to give it a try. I put a bunch of fields on Page 2, went to the Table tab, chose Multi-Page for Add and Edit forms, gave the two pages names, saved the project and generated new scripts. It worked GREAT!

Two pages, however, were not enough. I ended up breaking up the fields for add & edit forms into FIVE pages. I went back to the Tables tab, added names for Pages 3, 4, and 5, clicked on OK, saved the project, regenerated the table's files along with the "Other Files". After doing this and updating several other little field settings (which all work as expected), my Page Names are still not updating. They read "Essentials", "Details", "Page 3", "Page 4", "Page 5".

Is there something else I need to do to ensure that the page names all appear? Is there a file I can manually update or maybe a file I should delete so when I generate the next time the new file will definitely contain the correct (updated) page names?

Thanks in advance for your help!

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

Does your project use "Multi-language" feature from "PHP" -> "General Options"? If so, then you may simply change that title from "Tools" -> "Multi-Language Property Editor" -> "Table Page Names".

Webmaster
User

Post by Webmaster »

Make sure you re-generate and re-upload the *.xml language files.

SiteCrafter
User

Post by SiteCrafter »

mobhar wrote:
Does your project use "Multi-language" feature from "PHP" ->
"General Options"? If so, then you may simply change that title from
"Tools" -> "Multi-Language Property Editor" -> "Table
Page Names".

No, I am NOT using multi-language.

SiteCrafter
User

Post by SiteCrafter »

Webmaster wrote:
Make sure you re-generate and re-upload the *.xml language files.

Thank you Webmaster - that worked perfectly!

Jeff