History of the AD converter to the Hegira

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
saleh
User

Post by saleh »

hello
I need to convert the date AH

Possible example of preferred convertible
Conversion of
01/16/2014
To

15/02/1435

danielc
User

Post by danielc »

If you mean to change the display date other than AD, you need to write your function to make the conversion. So, user input the Hegria date and then you convert it to AD and store in database (use Row_Inserting/Row_Updating server event to perform your conversion). In list/view page, you do your conversion back to Hegria date by Row_Rendered server event to change the ViewValue of your date field.

You need to write your javascript or php code to perform the conversion. Or google for "javascript to convert date for AD to the Hegira". You may find some useful material.

saleh
User

Post by saleh »

Please, I want to convert the added jscalendar.zip To Hegira Islamic history
I found this particular Islamic calendar added
But I do not know how I add to phpmaker2017

hxxps://github.com/xsoh/moment-hijri
and
hxxp://keith-wood.name/calendars.html

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

You may use "Page_Head" server event to include your third party library Javascript/CSS files, and use "Startup Script" under "Client Scripts" -> "Table Specific" -> "Add/Copy Page" and "Edit Page". Please read "Server Events and Client Scripts" topic from PHPMaker Help menu for more information and example.

saleh
User

Post by saleh »

thank you for replying
But I did not understand Shi
Possible example?

mobhar
User

Post by mobhar »

There is no example at the moment. However, I have already given you the basic-concept about how to implement the third party javascript/css files. You need to learn and try it by yourself first. Read the PHPMaker manual/Help file based on the clues above. Read and learn also the manual of that third party javascript/css files. Please do not always ask for the example. It's fine if you found it, but if not? Then always try it by your hand first, and post your code/customization for discussion.