Theme Setting

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHPMaker. Note that this is not support forum.
ngneer
User

Theme Setting

Post by ngneer »

Hi,
i am just upgraded to PHPMaker 2018.
could you please give me advice :

1. at the moment i have my top bar (where logo, and the logout button) the width is smaller than the table box bellow it. this is since i am viewing lots of info on the table box.
    my question is how to make it same width and become dynamic as the table box viewing

2. what is the logo size to be put in the new theme, as i still have stuggle with this. can i automatically resize the image accordingly ?

Thanks.

kirondedshem
User

Post by kirondedshem »

1. what is the logo size to be put in the new theme, as i still have stuggle with this. can i automatically resize the image accordingly ?
    Ofcourse it would be better to have the original image to be as propotional to the size of navbar logo area as much as possible. But you can later adjust the width and hieght properties of the image at runtime using jquery if it does not.
    Eg go to cleint scripts->global->startup script and paste

//limit navbar logo if picture size
$(".logo-lg").find("img").width("100%")
$(".logo-lg").find("img").height("50px")

ngneer
User

Post by ngneer »

Hi thanks,

i also noticed when i load project with project 2018 i lost my horizontal scroll when using IE and Google Chrome. it is working great with Mozilla.

is there any sites that i could see what theme setting on phpmaker 2018 means, each setting change which part of the layout?

Thanks