creation of invoices

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Report Maker. Note that this is not support forum.

creation of invoices

Postby cheemingyong » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:31 pm

i have been thinking of switching to ASP.NET report maker for a really long time but
up till now i cannot find a feature that allows simple invoice generation with
head, body and footer. the body consists of multiple details such as item description and quantity for the invoice and
the head and footer formatting can be customized with the footer containing the subtotal of the body as well as discounted net total.

these functionality can be easily found in Crystal reports but i am not sure about ASP.NET report maker

Also are the generated output in Microsoft RDLC or is there an option to make this happen ?
cheemingyong

Re: creation of invoices

Postby Webmaster » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Try Custom Template, see the help for detail.

Check out the demo project:
http://www.hkvstore.com/aspnetreportmaker/demo.asp

See "Sales By Customer 2". ASP.NET Core isl web pages (HTML, CSS and JavaScript) to be viewed in browsers only, it cannot be compared with desktop applications.
Webmaster

Postby cheemingyong » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:52 am

to be honest the design for ""Sales By Customer 2" is not too bad.
how do you modify the footer information to add more fields like tax, shipping charge, subtotal etc ?
do i do this from the generator or from the generated code ?
cheemingyong

Postby Webmaster » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:40 pm

It depends on the data available in the report and how you write your Custom Template, read "Custom Templates" in the help file.
Webmaster

.NET telemetry

Postby cheemingyong » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:11 am

hi just checking out if anyone knows if the asp.net maker generated code is telemetry ready ?
is there an option to turn it on or its already enabled or do i have to configure any file to get this working ?
cheemingyong

Postby Webmaster » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:45 am

Not supported and unnecessary.
Webmaster

Return to General Discussion (ASP.NET Report Maker)