Connection error

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Report Maker. Note that this is not support forum.

Connection error

Postby appu1 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi

I want to merge .net report maker project to .net maker and I did all the setting and stuff in asp.net report maker according to the asp.net maker . and every time it is giving the same error

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'cConnectionBase' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 313: //
Line 314: public class crDistinguish_Users_Report_summary_base<C, S> : crDistinguish_Users_Report
Line 315: where C : cConnectionBase, new()
Line 316: where S : cAdvancedSecurityBase, new()
Line 317: {

please help me . both project is earlier running with asp.net maker 9 and asp.net report maker 5. I migrate these project in the newer version.
appu1

Re: Connection error

Postby Webmaster » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:26 am

Make sure that the projects are set up in compatibility mode. Please read ASP.NET Report Maker help file: "Tutorial - Compatibility Properties - Integrating with existing ASP.NET Maker project". Also clear all files in the destination folder, and regenerate ALL files in ASP.NET Maker, then ASP.NET Report Maker again.
Webmaster

Return to General Discussion (ASP.NET Report Maker)