Include ASPNetReportMaker reports in ASPNetMaker Menu

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of ASP.NET Report Maker. Note that this is not support forum.

Include ASPNetReportMaker reports in ASPNetMaker Menu

Postby kabodskie » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:45 am

Is it possible to add menu items in ASPNetMaker that links to ASPNetReportMaker reports with single login for both ASPNetMaker and ASPNetReportMaker?
kabodskie

Re: Include ASPNetReportMaker reports in ASPNetMaker Menu

Postby Webmaster » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:23 am

Read ASP.NET Report Maker help file topic: "Tutorial - Compatibility Properties - Integrating with existing ASP.NET Maker project".
Webmaster

Postby rodrigofaustino2 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:54 pm

I have a problem to integrate asp net report maker with asp net maker, I'm doing as an example of help, and load compatibility mode can not even open the home page as the error:

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'cConnectionBase' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 50: //
Line 51: public class crOcrAll_graf_rpt_base<C, S> : crOcrAll_graf
Line 52: where C : cConnectionBase, new()
Line 53: where S : cAdvancedSecurityBase, new()
Line 54: {

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\rac\App_Code\AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2_dll\OcrAll_grafrpt.cs Line: 52

Show Detailed Compiler Output:

Show Complete Compilation Source:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.6.81.0

but if I generate no compatibility with the browser open the pages but does not show the graphs for the connectivity problem

notice when in compatibility mode are generated by asp net reporting maker in the App_Code folder and the AspNetMaker10_projeto2 AspNetMaker12_projeto2_dll folders and more AspNetMaker12_projeto2 and AspNetMaker12_projeto2_dll, and I am using the asp report maker 8+ asp net maker 12

when I use without compatibility are generated in the App_Code Asp Net Report Maker8_projeto2 and AspNetReportMaker8_projeto2_dll folder
AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2 and AspNetMaker12_Rac_New2_dll,
I realized that to generate this folder compatibility mode as if I were using the version 10 asp net maker. what should I do
rodrigofaustino2

Postby motfs » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:27 pm

You may try the following steps:
1. Delete the destination folder first.
2. Make sure you check the "Compatibility Properties" in ASP.NET Report Maker and the project name in both projects are the same.
3. Generate all files for Report Maker.
4. Open the ASP.NET Maker and import the menu from Report Maker (if exist, remove first and import again).
5. Generate all files for ASP.NET Maker.
motfs

Postby rodrigofaustino2 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:44 pm

to generate with asp net report maker returns me the following error >>>>

Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 4.6.1055.0

for C# 5
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

This compiler is provided as part of the Microsoft (R) .NET Framework, but only supports language versions up to C# 5, which is no longer the latest version. For compilers that support newer versions of the C# programming language, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=533240

OcrAll_grafrptinfo.cs(50,31): error CS0246: O nome de namespace ou o tipo 'crTableBase' não pôde ser encontrado. Precisa de uma diretiva using ou de uma referência de assembly?
ewrajax8.cs(46,13): error CS0246: O nome de namespace ou o tipo 'cConnectionBase' não pôde ser encontrado. Precisa de uma diretiva using ou de uma referência de assembly?
OcrAll_grafrpt.cs(53,13): error CS0246: O nome de namespace ou o tipo 'cAdvancedSecurityBase' não pôde ser encontrado. Precisa de uma diretiva using ou de uma referência de assembly?
rodrigofaustino2

Postby rodrigofaustino2 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:56 pm

the build occurred error only occurs when the active Compatibility Properties option, to generate without this option the files are generated without problems, however without integrating the asp net maker
rodrigofaustino2

Postby motfs » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:01 am

Have you tried my suggested steps to regenerate the files? You may double check ALL the generated files are in your destination folder.

What version of ASP.NET Maker and ASP.NET Report Maker you use? I do not have problem to integrate.
motfs

Postby rodrigofaustino2 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:12 pm

asp.net report maker 8.0.1 and asp.net maker 12.0.4
I am using the same project name in both asp.net report as the maker asp.net, mind the report maker project in asp.net maker menu to generate the graphs menu without problems, but when generating files with the asp .net report with compatilility properties option enabled to compile error and does not work anything to access the page, but is not active normally generates but does not open the menu
rodrigofaustino2

Postby Webmaster » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:17 am

If you are a registered, you can send your project files to support for checking:
http://www.hkvstore.com/aspnetmaker/support.asp
Webmaster

Return to General Discussion (ASP.NET Report Maker)