Scrolling on ReportMaker after PhpMaker Intergration

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHP Report Maker. Note that this is not support forum.

Scrolling on ReportMaker after PhpMaker Intergration

Postby kirondedshem » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Helo guys
am using phpmaker 2018.0.4 & report maker 10.0.4

Phpmaker has scrolling extension which allows pages to be scrolled in the admin lte template, which is nice.

Now when I intergrate report maker project in phpmaker project
I have some reports that have a number of columns and I need them all
I have some line and bar charts which can have many values of x axis and since if I set width to like 1100(trying to keep the whole chart area visible) the bars or points are too close together and unreadable. So I set appropriate with depending on how many x axis values I expect to something like 3000(now there is breathing space and looks great).

Problem after this is with intergartion to phpmaker, there is no scroll bar anymore and I can scroll to see the right side of such charts or reports.

Ive tried collapsing the side bar on startup script, setting small fonts but its not enough I need to scroll.
NOTE: I can scroll fine If report maker project is alone, SO I know its a limitation placed due to AdminLTE template

How best can I approach this.
kirondedshem

Re: Scrolling on ReportMaker after PhpMaker Intergration

Postby Webmaster » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:07 am

PHP Report Maker 10 does not support AdminLTE yet and the scrolling table extension does not have the features as that for PHPMaker 2018 yet. This will be addressed in v11.
Webmaster

Postby kirondedshem » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:46 pm

thank for your response, will wait for the upgrade.

BUt in the meantime, is there something I can do about it.
kirondedshem

Postby Webmaster » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:44 pm

For the time being you can refer to the extension for PHPMaker and try to customize the ewscrolltable.js for use with PHP Report Maker.
Webmaster

Return to General Discussion (PHP Report Maker)