how to add subcolumns to a crosstab report

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHP Report Maker. Note that this is not support forum.

how to add subcolumns to a crosstab report

Postby dodo123 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:46 pm

i need the output like this, under the columns quarters , i need to display the months and under the months i want to display the 3 subcolumns target,actual,variance. someone please help me with it.thanks in advance.

QUARTER1 QUARETER2 QUARETER3 QUARETER4 SUM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dodo123

Re: how to add subcolumns to a crosstab report

Postby arbei » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:38 am

Setup your Interval as "month", then use the field "Target", "Actual" and "variance" as the summary value.

Then you can use "Startup Script" to add the Row for the Quarters and "TARGET | ACTUAL | VARIANCE".
arbei

Return to General Discussion (PHP Report Maker)