Integrate phpmaker project with php report maker

This public forum is for user-to-user discussions of PHP Report Maker. Note that this is not support forum.

Integrate phpmaker project with php report maker

Postby vertigo666 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:06 am

Hello I want to integrate my project with PHPmaker report an phpmaker as I read in the help documentation of both programs

I've this:

1. the name of my project in phpmaker is "inventory_system" (.pmp)
2. the name of my project in phpmaker report is inventory system too (.prp)
3.I do not understand the same root folder, but I suppose it refers to this:
*My phpmaker project is located in: C:\AppServ\www\Sis_Inventario\
*My phpmaker report is located in: C:\AppServ\www\Sis_Inventario\ (This project has the same name as the phpmaker project and is inside the phpmaker folder).

4.I have not configured the security in any project but I want to integrate the reports first to phpmaker and then configure the security in phpmaker, I do not need anything special that only the administrator can see the reports.

This is good?.

I made the steps of integration and phpmaker generates the menu of the reports but when wanting to see them in I receive this error:

Not Found
"The requested URL /Sis_Inventario/reporte_registro_compurpt.php was not found on this server."

I suspect that my error is in point 3, could guay me better than the guide so I can better understand the steps please.
vertigo666

Re: Integrate phpmaker report with phpmaker maker

Postby Webmaster » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:11 am

vertigo666 wrote:
> Not Found
> "The requested URL /Sis_Inventario/reporte_registro_compurpt.php was
> not found on this server."

That is web server error (not PHP error) telling you the file is not found on your server. It may be due to the uppercase letters in "Sis_Inventario". Change the project name in both project to lowercase, delete all files in your destination folder and on your web server, re-generate ALL scripts again and upload again to your web server.
Webmaster

Re: Integrate phpmaker project with php report maker

Postby vertigo666 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:46 am

Thanks, only one question works, when I enter the section of reports generated by PHP REPORTS MAKER redirects me satisfactorily but when I want to return to the menu with all the other functionalities I have to go back with the browser, is the normal operation or something missing?

I managed to visualize the reports generated in php reports, in my menu of phpmaker, what happens is that when I enter the pages of reports generated by php reports I lose the menu generated by phpmaker and I have to go back with the Button to return to my menu.
vertigo666

Re: Integrate phpmaker project with php report maker

Postby Webmaster » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 am

Make sure you follow the instructions in the help file or tutorial and import your report maker project by Menu Editor of PHPMaker. If you do it correctly, the report pages uses the PHPMaker menu, not the menu by report maker. Also make sure the security settings in both projects are the same.
Webmaster

Return to General Discussion (PHP Report Maker)