New Technologies

New Technologies

Postby reiscons » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:02 pm

I have been an Aspmaker user for years and I realize the advancement of the tool with each version.
I would like to know what is the concern of the ASPMAKER team to address the new development technologies.
Today I can develop a solution with Aspmaker, but I realize that development has the aspect of Enterprise application.
I have noticed that customers are looking for an application with a FRONT END aspect that is designed for attractive design such as ANGULAR JS; NODEJS; JAVASCRIPT that allow you to create a FRONT END Stylish and attractive to the end user.
Aspmaker uses Boostrap which has already greatly improved development. But what is planning to act in this segment.

Generating an application with responsive WEB has already been a breakthrough.
What is the possibility of giving the freedom to create a form containing deigned riches.

Today of every Three opportunities I am losing 2 for not having these front end desing technologies to offer.

Thank you

Roberto Reis
reiscons

Re: New Technologies

Postby Webmaster » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:10 pm

For new projects you'd better use ASP.NET Maker which uses the latest ASP.NET Core technology: http://www.hkvstore.com/aspnetmaker/.
Webmaster

Return to Feature Requests (ASPMaker)